Thank you for filling out the SICSA Registration form.
To complete the registration process:
Mail a check or money order (please do not send cash) to
SICSA c/o Eileen Archer
479 Maine Ave.
Staten Island, NY 10314
You can pay online from your bank account. Use "Staten Island CSA" for the account name and "SICSA c/o Eileen Archer, 479 Maine Ave., Staten Island, NY 10314," for the mailing address.
Membership is not complete until payment is received in full.
Subscribe to the newsletter at right, if you have not already done so.
- To be eligible for EARLY BIRD pricing, you must register and make full payment by March 15. (Early payments help the farmer buy seeds and supplies without going into debt.)
- All shares (except SNAP) must be paid in full before the first delivery in June. Note: SNAP customers who want to pay occasionally by check instead of using SNAP should write their checks to "Christ Church New Brighton" (the church buys the SNAP shares up front and SNAP members pay the church back over the season).
- Be sure that you have signed up for the newsletter updates to receive important information about the SICSA. The subscription form is on the right side of every page.
- Watch your emails and monitor our Facebook and Twitter pages for further updates.
- If you have additional questions, refer to the FAQ page or Contact us.
You will receive further information regarding workdays and general announcements as they become available .
If you chose OTHER for workdays
Use the CONTACT FORM and select "SCHEDULE WORKDAY"
The membership coordinator will be in touch with you to schedule alternative work.